Wyoming Cell Phone Program
Unfortunately at this time, Wyoming does not offer any free Wyoming cell phone program to its residents. Hopefully soon, Wyoming will have a free Wyoming cell phone program for its financially challenged residents where they can have a free cell phone and free cell phone service for basic communications.
The federal free government cell phone is spreading throughout most of the more populated states. It is trying to reach all citizens who need government support for cell phone services. The government has Lifeline and Universal Service Administrative Company(USAC) to make this program possible. They assure that cell phone service will be granted to those who can’t afford it so that they can get and keep employment. Although the program has made great inroads through many other US states, those needy citizens of Wyoming need to wait for the free Wyoming cell phone program to come forth.
Throughout the national free government cell phone program there are eleven carriers who provide free cell phone service. The biggest providers are Safe link Wireless, Assurance Wireless and Reachout Wireless. Once the free Wyoming cell phone program is available, we believe that these carriers will be the one to provide great cell phones and service to those in need. Here is some information on their current plans in other states and what should be available in the Wyoming cell phone program once it comes.
Safelink Wireless Wyoming Cell Phone Plan
The Free Wyoming cell phone is not yet approved to serve 10.2% of the population who are in poverty in Wyoming. This 10.2% are the qualified residents for this program when it is available. Safe link Wireless has the following cell phone plans:
- 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
- International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
- Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
- One Year Activation of Wyoming cell phone service.
- Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
- Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
- Air time is automatically refilled each month
- Free 911
- Free Roaming
- Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Wyoming Cell Phone Contact Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless Wyoming Cell Phone Plan
The free Wyoming cell phone program is not yet approved to serve 10.2% of the population who are in poverty. This 10.2% are supposed to be the qualified residents for this program. Assurance Wireless has the following cell phone plans:
- free phone
- 250 Minutes Added automatically each month.
- No annual contract.
- Uses Sprint Network Cell phone coverage
- 911 Access
- Voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
- you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
- Customer Care Calls to Assurance Wireless are free.
- Buy extra service with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards which have easy accessibility at local stores. You can get additional offers through Virgin Mobile. Such as additional minutes at 10¢ each, 10¢ text messages, messaging Packs as low as $5 for 200 messages, 411 service at $1.75 per call plus air time and International calling to over 200 countries for cheap rates.
Assuarnce Wireless Wyoming Cell Phone Contact Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Reachout Wireless Wyoming Cell Phone Plan
The free Wyoming cell phone is not yet approved to serve 10.2% of the population who are financially challenged. This 10.2% are supposed to be the qualified residents for this Wyoming cell phone program once it starts. Reachout Wireless has the following cell phone plan features:
- 250 minutes of airtime every month
- if you want to upgrade your minutes they have small monthly fee
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- International Long Distance
- Select Text Messaging
- ·Voice Mail
Reachout Wireless Wyoming Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
Nexus Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 247168
Columbus, OH 43224
Enrollment Support: 1-877-870-9444
Technical Support: 1-888-820-6587
Customer Service: 1-877-870-9222
Am I Eligible for Free Wyoming Cell Phone?
Not yet because Wyoming is not participating in free government cell phone program. Once the Wyoming cell phone program is available, they can take qualify for it in one of two ways.
One way to qualify is if your total household income is at or below the 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The other way is if you participate in one or more of the following state assistance programs:
- Food Stamps
- TANG–Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- ·SSI–Supplemental Security Income
- National School Lunch–But only if you get FREE lunches.
- LIHEAP–Low Income Home Energy Assistance
- Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8
Free government cell phone requires a valid mailing address to grant the service. No PO Box is not accepted.
How to Get Free Wyoming Cell Phone?
Since Wyoming is one of the few states who are not yet participating in free government cell phone program, Wyoming residents can’t get the service yet. Signing up for free government cell phone program is a very easy process. As a qualified participant of free government cell phone program, all you need to do first is to educate yourself on your state free government cell phone program and the different carriers. Then, choose among your carrier options and contact the service provider. You can also complete your application online at your carrier’s site. Free government cell phone program can only be granted as one cell phone service per household. Check out these links: