South Dakota Cell Phone Program
South Dakota residents are participating in discounted home phone service of the government but there is no South Dakota cell phone program yet. As of the moment, the financially challenged residents of South Dakota do not have acces to any free South Dakota cell phone service program.
The US free government cell phone service is supported by Lifeline and Universal Service Administrative Company(USAC). The program is all about serving the people who can’t afford but yet deserve free cell phone service. In South Dakota, 14.2% of the 814,180 population in 2010 were qualified to receive free government cell phone. Although the service is not available right now for free South Dakota cell phone, we believe that Lifeline and USAC will be glad to administer these residents with the South Dakota cell phone program through providers.
Safe link Wireless, Assurance Wireless and Reach Out Wireless are three of the free government cell phone providers. They’re also the main providers of the free cell phone service. Because South Dakota is an immense state with very few people, not much of the state has cell phone service. But, these providers update continually to provide more service. Check their websites or here from time to time to see if they have started offering the free South Dakota Cell phone service.
Safelink Wireless South Dakota Cell Phone Plan
There’s no free South Dakota cell phone service yet, but once it is available South Dakota residents will probably get the following cell phone service plans from Safe link Wireless:
- 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
- International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
- Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
- One Year Activation of South Dakota cell phone service.
- Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
- Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
- Air time is automatically refilled each month
- Free 911
- Free Roaming
- Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless South Dakota Cell Phone Contact Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless South Dakota Cell Phone Plan
There’s no free South Dakota cell phone service yet, but once it is available South Dakota residents will get the following cell phone service plans from Assurance Wireless:
- Free phone
- 250 Minutes Added automatically each month.
- No annual contract.
- Uses Sprint Network Cell phone coverage
- 911 Access
- Voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
- Buy extra service with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards which have easy accessibility at local stores. You can get additional offers through Virgin Mobile. Such as additional minutes at 10¢ each, 10¢ text messages, messaging Packs as low as $5 for 200 messages, 411 service at $1.75 per call plus air time and International calling to over 200 countries for cheap rates.
you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
Customer Care Calls to Assurance Wireless are free.
Assurance Wireless South Dakota Cell Phone Contact Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Reachout Wireless South Dakota Cell Phone Plan
There’s no free South Dakota cell phone service yet, but once it is available South Dakota residents will get the following cell phone service plans from Reachout Wireless:
- 250 minutes of airtime every month
- if you want to upgrade your minutes they have small monthly fee
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- International Long Distance
- Select Text Messaging
- Voice Mail
Reachout Wireless South Dakota Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
Nexus Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 247168
Columbus, OH 43224
Enrollment Support: 1-877-870-9444
Technical Support: 1-888-820-6587
Customer Service: 1-877-870-9222
Am I Eligible for Free South Dakota Cell Phone?
There’s no free South Dakota cell phone service yet but once there is, it will be easy to qualify for it. Eligibility for free government cell phone service will require you to be enrolled in any state assistance program or your total household income is at or below the 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. As part of the qualification process for the free South Dakota cell phone program when available, you will need a valid mailing address to verify your application and no PO Box is allowed. As required by the government, free cell phone service will be provided one service per household only.
State Assistance Programs That Will Qualify You For The South Dakota Cell Phone Program When Available:
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
How to Get Free South Dakota Cell Phone
Residents of South Dakota can’t yet get Free South Dakota cell phone yet. When the time comes that South Dakota will participate in the free government assistance program all they need to do is to apply for the service to send their application online with their desired cell phone service carrier. In order for the application to be considered, they need to meet the program’s qualification. To learn more about free government cell phone program, visit sites that provides information about your state’s free cell phone service.