Oregon Cell Phone Program
Oregon does not yet have free government cell phone program. But, hopefully there will be an Oregon cell phone program where Oregon residents can participate. The free government cell phone program is like any other government assistance program that can definitely deliver great service to those who need it most. Oregon does not yet participate in any free government cell phone assistance program for now but when they do, Lifeline and Universal Service Administrative Company(USAC) will be probably be there to serve them with the Oregon cell phone program.
Lifeline and USAC are serving 37 states plus Puerto Rico and Washington DC and they are looking forward to provide service to those states that are not yet participating. The free government cell phone program strives to provide every qualified citizens to have a chance of owning their own cell phone with service so that they have more for their basic life needs. The government never fails to provide assistance to those who need it the most.
Free government cell phone has 11 carriers that help provide service all over the United States. The three main carriers of free cell phone program are Safe link Wireless, Assurance Wireless, and Reachout Wireless. We believe that once ther is an Oregon cell phone program, these three providers will be there for cell phone communications.
Safelink Wireless Oregon Cell Phone Plan
Safe link Wireless is ready to provide the following phone plans once the free government cell phone program is available to Oregon residents:
- 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
- International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
- Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
- One Year Activation of Alabama cell phone service.
- Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
- Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
- Air time is automatically refilled each month
- Free 911
- Free Roaming
- Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Oregon Cell Phone Contact Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless Oregon Cell Phone Plan
Assurance Wireless is also ready to provide the following phone plans once the free government cell phone program is available to Oregon residents:
- free phone
- 250 Minutes Added automatically each month.
- No annual contract.
- Uses Sprint Network Cell phone coverage
- 911 Access
- Voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
- you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
- Customer Care Calls to Assurance Wireless are free.
- Buy extra service with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards which have easy accessibility at local stores. You can get additional offers through Virgin Mobile. Such as additional minutes at 10¢ each, 10¢ text messages, messaging Packs as low as $5 for 200 messages, 411 service at $1.75 per call plus air time and International calling to over 200 countries for cheap rates.
Assurance Wireless Oregon Cell Phone Contact Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Reachout Wireless Oregon Cell Phone Plan
Reachout Wireless is ready to provide the following phone plans once the free government cell phone program is available to Oregon residents:
- 250 minutes of airtime every month
- if you want to upgrade your minutes they have a small monthly fee
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- International Long Distance
- Select Text Messaging
- Voice Mail
Reachout Wireless Oregon Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
Nexus Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 247168
Columbus, OH 43224
Enrollment Support: 1-877-870-9444
Technical Support: 1-888-820-6587
Customer Service: 1-877-870-9222
Am I Eligible for The Free Oregon Cell Phone Program?
Please note that there is no Oregon cell phone program where Oregon residents can participate to get free cell phone service. at this time However, we hope they will approve an Oregon cell phone plan to help the impoverished receive cell phones and service.
Once it is approved, it will be easy for Oregon residents to enroll in the Oregon cell phone plan if they are eligible. There are actualy two ways in which you can qualify. If you are participating in any existing government assistance program then you can go ahead and submit your application for free cell phone service. If you are not enrolled in any state assistance program but your total household income is at or below the 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines then you are still eligible for the service. Here are some of the government assistance program that would, in the future when approved, qualify you for the free Oregon cell phone program:
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program
Note: Free government cell phone is provided one service per household. Valid mailing address is required to verify your application.
Check out the following website for more information: