Mississippi Cell Phone Program
The free government cell phone assistance program is a follow up to the wired phone service program. The demand for land line phone was so great that the government extended it to cell phones. You can now get a Mississippi cell phone and service.
The free Mississippi cell phone program paves the way of hope for Mississippi residents in getting cell phone service of their own. With Mississippi’s high povertyrate of 21.8% out of a population of almost 3,000,000, any government program will help the residents in a big way. To help the victims of poverty, the US government now offers those economically needy Mississippi residents a free Mississippi cell phone.
Its not easy to live life knowing that you can’t afford your daily needs let alone have communications. It is a good thing the government helps those impoverished to help improve their lives. With free Mississippi cell phone and service, the government assigned Lifeline together with Universal Service Administrative Company(USAC) to make sure that the free government cell phone program can provide communications those who needs it.
As Mississippi makes its way through the economy’s turmoil, residents living in poverty are currently assisted with all sort of government programs. For free Mississippi cell phone and phone service, they have Assurance Wireless, Safelink Wireless, and Reachout Wireless to take care of their phone service.
Safelink Wireless Mississippi Cell Phone Plan
Eligible Mississippi residents who choose Safelink Wireless as their free government cell phone provider will get these cell phone service feature:
• 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
• International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
• Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
• One Year Activation of Alabama cell phone service.
• Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
• Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
• Air time is automatically refilled each month
• Free 911
• Free Roaming
• Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Mississippi Cell Phone Contact Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless Mississippi Cell Phone Plan
Eligible Mississippi residents who choose Assurance Wireless as their free Missippi cell phone provider will get these cell phone service feature:
• free phone
• 250 Minutes Added automatically each month.
• No annual contract.
• Uses Spring Network Cell phone coverage
• 911 Access
• Voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
• you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
• Customer Care Calls to Assurance Wireless are free.
• Buy extra service with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards which have easy accessibility at local stores. You can get additional offers through Virgin Mobile. Such as additional minutes at 10? each, 10? text messages, messaging Packs as low as $5 for 200 messages, 411 service at $1.75 per call plus air time and International calling to over 200 countries for cheap rates.
Assuarnce Wireless Mississippi Cell Phone Contact Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Reachout Wireless Mississippi Cell Phone Plan
Eligible Mississippi residents who choose Reachout Wireless as their free government cell phone provider will get these cell phone service features:
Reachout Wireless Mississippi Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
Nexus Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 247168
Columbus, OH 43224
Enrollment Support: 1-877-870-9444
Technical Support: 1-888-820-6587
Customer Service: 1-877-870-9222
Am I Eligible for Free Mississippi Cell Phone?
Free Mississippi cell phone and phone service is intended for people who need and cant afford cell phone service. There are two ways in which you can qualify for this government assistance program. You can qualify for a free Mississippi cell phone if you are enrolled in any one of the existing government assistance programs below. You can also qualify if your total household income is at or below the 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. For your reference, below is a list of government assistance programs:
• Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
• Food Stamps
• Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• National School Lunch (free program only)
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
How to get Free Mississippi Cell Phone?
To those Mississippi residents who meet qualifications, signing up for Free Mississippi Cell phone is very easy. With the convenience of the world wide web, you just need to log in to one of the following website and fill out the application:
Note: Physical address is required for the application and free Mississippi cell phone is granted only one per household.