Minnesota Cell Phone Program
Almost everyone would like to get a chance to have a free cell phone and phone service. This is especially true for low-income people who just can’t afford the cost. A free Minnesota cell phone program would be nice too. Free government cell phones are intended to make these basic life needs possible by serving the people who need them. Lifeline together with Universal Service Administrative Company’s (USAC) are the government institution which ensures that the free government cell phone service is provided as expected. But, what about a Minnesota cell phone program?
Minnesota is one of the states that does not yet have a free government cell phone program. There are actually many qualified Minnesota residents who are deserving of a free government cell phone. If ever the Minnesota cell phone program is approved, 10.9% of Minnesota’s population will qualify and will be entitled to get a free cell phone and cell phone service. In time, low-income Minnesota residents will get their chance for the government to pay for their cell phone service. For now, those interested can check on updates regrading the free Minnesota cell phone. It is unknown when the Minnesota cell phone and service program will be available.
The free government cell phone program has three main providers. They are Assurance Wireless, Safe link Wireless, and Reachout Wireless. For Minnesota residents, you can check out these companies for any information that will help you in getting the service available on your state.
Safelink Wireless Minnesota Cell Phone Plan
Free government cell phone is not yet serving the Minnesota residents but once it is, Safe link is ready to provide these cell phone plans:
- 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
- International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
- Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
- One Year Activation of Minnesota cell phone service.
- Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
- Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
- Air time is automatically refilled each month
- Free 911
- Free Roaming
- Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Minnesota Cell Phone Contact Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless Minnesota Cell Phone Plan
Free government cell phone is not yet serving the Minnesota residents but once it is, Assuarance is ready to provide these cell phone plans:
- free phone
- 250 Minutes Added automatically each month.
- No annual contract.
- Uses Sprint Network Cell phone coverage
- 911 Access
- Voice mail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
- you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
- Customer Care Calls to Assurance Wireless are free.
- Buy extra service with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards which have easy accessibility at local stores. You can get additional offers through Virgin Mobile. Such as additional minutes at 10¢ each, 10¢ text messages, messaging Packs as low as $5 for 200 messages, 411 service at $1.75 per call plus air time and International calling to over 200 countries for cheap rates.
Assurance Wireless Minnesota Cell Phone Contact Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Reachout Wireless Minnesota Cell Phone Plan
Free government cell phone is not yet serving the Minnesota residents but once it is, Reachout is ready to provide these Minnesota cell phone plans:
- 250 minutes of airtime every month
- if you want to upgrade your minutes they have small monthly fee
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- International Long Distance
- Select Text Messaging
- Voice Mail
Reachout Wireless Minnesota Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
Nexus Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 247168
Columbus, OH 43224
Enrollment Support: 1-877-870-9444
Tchnical Support: 1-888-820-6587
Customer Service: 1-877-870-9222
Am I Eligible for Free Minnesota Cell Phone?
Right now, there is no Minnesota cell phone program in effect. But, in preparation for the Minnesota cell phone program, you can see if you qualify. There are two ways that you can qualify and two things to remember about the requirements.
To qualify, your total household income must be at a level that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or the second way is if you’re receiving support from any one of the existing government assistance program. Her are some of the programs that will qualify you for the Minnesota cell phone program when it arrives:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
For the qualification, it is required that you have a valid mailing address to verify your application as no PO Box is accepted. Free government Cell phone program is approved as one phone service per household.
How to Get Free Minnesota Cell Phone?
Getting free government cell phone for qualified residents is very easy but, the program is not yet in effect. Although right now, the free government cell phone program is not in Minnesota, you can still prepare yourself to be first in line. First, meet the qualifications. Check out the free government cell phone providers website and review their cell phone plans. Check if they yet service a Minnesota cell phone program. Check out: