Idaho Cell Phone
You cannot get a free Idaho cell phone as the program is not yet available to Idaho residents. However TracFone Wireless Inc. submitted an application to provide free Idaho cell phone and phone service to Idaho citizens. The Idaho Public Utilities Commission is holding hearings about coverage of the free government cell phone assistance program. The result has yet to come and TracFone is one of the new carriers who are prepared to join this Idaho’s low-income phone program.
Everyone wants free government cell phones as they enjoy them and the service. However, the program only applies to low income residents who can have a free Idaho cell phone and phone service of their own based on need. Everyone knows how convenient it is to have cell phone than wired phone services.
Lifeline’s goal for a free Idaho cell phone program is all about good benefits and full assistance and support to Idaho low-income residents. The approval for the free Idaho cell phone program is still an ongoing debate and hopefully will be approved soon. We will see.
Once the free Idaho cell phone program is available to residents, they’ll be receive their service from these possible carriers–Safelink Wireless, Assurance Wireless, and Reachout Wireless. These three carriers are the top 3 highest provider of free government cell phone program. Their past credibility in providing the designated free cell phone and phone service is very trust worthy.
SafeLink Wireless Idaho Cell Phone Plan
Once the free Idaho cell phone program is available to its residents you’ll be getting the following service form Safelink Wireless
• 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
• international Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
• Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
• One Year Activation of Alabama cell phone service.
• Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
• Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
• Air time is automatically refilled each month
• Free 911
• Free Roaming
• Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Idaho Cell Phone Program Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Once the free Idaho cell phone program is available to its residents you’ll be getting the following service form Assurance Wireless:
Assurance Wireless Idaho Cell Phone Plan
• Free Cell Phone
• 250 free airtime minutes (unused minutes roll over next month
• Voicemail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
• you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
• you can also add minutes through Virgin Mobile Top-Up
Assurance Wireless Idaho Cell Phone Program Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone Contact: 1-888-898-4888
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I Eligible for a Free Idaho Cell Phone
As low-income individual having a total household income of below 135% of the Federal Poverty guidelines, you’ll be qualified to sign up for free Idaho cell phone as soon the proposal for free wireless phone is approved in Idaho. Another way to qualify is by being a beneficiary of one of the government assistance program. Check these government assistance program:
• Food Stamps
• TANG–Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
• SSI–Supplemental Security Income
• National School Lunch–But only if you get FREE lunches.
• LIHEAP–Low Income Home Energy Assistance
• Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8
How to Get a Free Idaho Cell Phone
Once everything is settled with Idaho Public Utilities Commission about providing free Idaho cell phone, its actually very easy to apply for the program as a beneficiary. Of course you must meet the qualification first and in submitting you application, you must have a valid physical address to verify your application. Now here’s where you need to complete your possible application with your chosen carrier, visit the following website: