Alabama Cell Phone Program
The Lifeline program really helps poor citizens looking for an Alabama cell phone. It is understandable that the free government cell phone program would help the poorer states like Alabama and those people looking for an Alabama cell phone.
Generally, the people in Alabama are more poor than other states. With the recession, they are more concerned with food than buying a Motorola wireless or Southerlinc wireless cell phone service. It is for this reason and necessity that these people really need an Alabama cell phone.
Alabama poverty statistics are staggering as to the need of the people of Alabama. They need work and things to help them survive. The economy has further diminished their hopes and more people look to government assistance and help just to survive.
The latest statistics greatly support this poor picture of the people of Alabama. Based upon the national poverty statistic wherein over 13% of Americans are in poverty, Alabama is almost exclusive. Over 800,000 of the population of Alabama live in poverty. That is a poverty percentage of almost 17.5%. Unfortunately, the future economic outlook for the nation and especially for Alabama looks bleak. Today, over 300,000 Alabamans live in severe poverty.
Thankfully, the Lifeline free government cell phone program is there to help reduce some of the financial burden off the people in Alabama for basic necessities. There are two Alabama cell phone providers. They are Safelink Wireless and Assurance Wireless.
SafeLink Wireless Alabama Cell Phone Plan.
The SafeLink Wireless Alabama Cell Phone Plans and service satisfy many of the basic contact and communications needs of the poor. The basic cell phone plans offer:
- 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
- International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
- Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
- One Year Activation of Alabama cell phone service.
- Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
- Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
- Air time is automatically refilled each month
- Free 911
- Free Roaming
- Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Alabama Cell Phone
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless Alabama Cell Phone Plan.
The Assurance Wireless Alabama Cell Phone Plans satisfy many of the basic contact and communications needs of the poor also. The basic cell phone plans offer:
- Free Cell Phone and 250 Free Voice Minutes.
- 250 Minutes Added automatically each month.
- No annual contract.
- Uses Spring Network Cell phone coverage
- 911 Access
- Customer Care Calls to Assurance Wireless are free.
Buy extra service with Virgin Mobile Top-Up cards which have easy accessibility at local stores. You can get additional offers through Virgin Mobile. Such as additional minutes at 10¢ each, 10¢ text messages, messaging Packs as low as $5 for 200 messages, 411 service at $1.75 per call plus air time and International calling to over 200 countries for cheap rates.
Assurance Wireless Alabama Cell Phone
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone Contact: 1-888-898-4888
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I Eligible For a Free Alabama Cell Phone?
You are eligible for a free Alabama cell phone and Alabama cell phone services if you receive benefits from ANY of these federal or Alabama state assistance programs:
- Food Stamps
- TANG–Temporary Assistance to Needy Families
- SSI–Supplemental Security Income
- National School Lunch–But only if you get FREE lunches.
- LIHEAP–Low Income Home Energy Assistance
- Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8
Your total household income is equal or less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How To Get A Free Alabama Cell Phone.
It is easy to get a free Alabama cell phone with free cell phone service. Simply click or contact one of the three below websites or website owners for more information:
If you have been poor for a long time or just recently lost your business and income it sure is good to know that there is a no or low cost government assistance program to help you get basic cell phone service and communication. Hopefully, you get business going or get a new job.
If your income is at or below the 135% thresh hold of the national poverty guidelines, it is good to know that you and your household may be eligible for an Alabama cell phone with cell phone service with easy accessibility at the above three sites.