Georgia Cell Phone
Many people in Georgia need a free Georgia cell phone. As of 2010, new census data shows that Georgia’s poverty rate was the third highest in the country. With a population of almost 10,000,000, Georgia has more that 1.8 million residents reaching the poverty line. Now more than ever, there is a great need for residents to have a free Georgia cell phone and service.
Situations like this around the US is what makes government programs possible. The service that the government provides are basically driven by what the public needs. These programs began by giving people the most common needed assistance such as food and shelter. Now the government is offering a free Georgia cell phone and service to help with communications and employment. Many could do nothing without the free Georgia cell phone program.
Lifeline together with USAC takes care of the free Georgia cell phone program. They make sure that the program is granted among the people who really needs it but can’t afford to get one. Lifeline set qualifications for those who can apply. They regulate the free Georgia cell phone service with terms and condition that are not hard to follow. Of course, Lifeline has its help among the different carriers of the program to make it possible to almost all US states.
The free Georgia cell phone program has options for offers from specific carriers that the residents can choose from. Georgia residents are one lucky, because the free Georgia cell phone program receives services from three providers with great service. The residents have Safelink Wireless, Assurance Wireless, and Reachout Wireless that will take care of their Georgia cell phone service.
SafeLink Wireless Georgia Cell Phone Plan
Qualified residents of Georgia will get these Safelink cell phone services once their application is approved:
68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
• International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
• Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
• One Year Activation of Alabama cell phone service.
• Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
• Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
• Air time is automatically refilled each month
• Free 911
• Free Roaming
• Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Georgia Cell Phone Contact Information
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Assurance Wireless Georgia Cell Phone Plan
Qualified residents of Georgia will get these Assurance cell phone services once their application is approved:
• Free Cell Phone
• 250 free airtime minutes (unused minutes roll over next month
• Voicemail, Call Waiting, Caller ID
• you can add more minutes through monthly fees ($5 per month for 500 minutes) ($20 per month for 1000 minutes + 1000 text messages)
• you can also add minutes through Virgin Mobile Top-Up
Assurance Wireless Georgia Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
P.O. Box 686
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Reachout Wireless Georgia Cell Phone Plan
Qualified residents of Georgia will get these Reachout cell phone services once their application is approved:
- 250 minutes of airtime every month
- if you want to upgrade your minutes they have small monthly fee
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- International Long Distance
- Select Text Messaging
- Voice Mail
Reachout Wireless Georgia Cell Phone Plan Contact Information
Nexus Communications, Inc.
P.O. Box 247168
Columbus, OH 43224
Enrollment Support: 1-877-870-9444
Technical Support: 1-888-820-6587
Customer Service: 1-877-870-9222
Am I Eligible for Free Georgia Cell Phone?
Definitely you are, if you are receiving benefits to one of the following Georgia government assistance program:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Senior citizen low-income discount plan offered by the local gas or power company
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Just in case you don’t participate from these available Georgia cell phone assistance programs and your total household income falls at or below the 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines then you are still qualified to get the service.
How to Get Free Georgia Cell Phone
In getting the free Georgia Cell phone, Lifeline needs you to meet the qualification first. Once you are qualified, you must submit your application and complete the necessary information to process your application. It must be done through this website: