Arizona Cell Phone Program
The alarming number of people living in poverty in Arizona made it clear that the government for free cell phones should provide a free Arizona cell phone and service to many residents. The state of Arizona has a population of 6,392,017 and 18.6% of it is under the poverty line. The Census Bureau considers Arizona as one of the highest poverty rates in the nation as of 2010. Government programs like the free Arizona cell phone through Lifeline and Link-up is necessary to help the society grow and move to a better life.
We know that cell phone access plays a big role in communication. It is used for not just for personal use but also for business and employment. Cell phone access is a medium for employment. Employers prefer employees that they can call by regular or cell phone.
These communications demands are what made the free Arizona cell phone program possible. All people, including the poor, need a cell phone for communications.
Lifeline and Link-up granted hope for those who deserve and need the service. The low income people in Arizona had made use of different government programs and now its time to get another service that will definitely help them to rise from poverty–Free Arizona cell phone and service.
The Lifeline free government cell phone program along with USAC created this service for low income or poor Arizona residents to get a cell phone and phone service for free. Link-up on the other hand offers the program by providing discounted cell phone service. The program is supported by companies who aim to serve those who are qualified.
Arizona residents can apply for a free cell Arizona phone at Safelink Wireless. Right now they are the only company providing a free Arizona cell phone and service. As of 2010, Assurance and Reachout did not not serve Arizona with the program.
SafeLink Wireless Arizona Cell Phone Plan.
As a qualified participants, Safelink provides the following services to Arizona residents:
• 68, 125 or 250 Cell Phone Service Plan Minutes.
• International Long Distance Accessibility, (68 minute plan only.)
• Carry-over of unused minutes depending upon the recipient’s plan choice. (Not eligible for 250 minutes plan.)
• One Year Activation of Alabama cell phone service.
• Ability to use TracFone Airtime cards with easy accessibility from stores and pharmacies and buy more minutes.
• Power features like Call Waiting, Caller Id and Voicemail service.
• Air time is automatically refilled each month
• Free 911
• Free Roaming
• Change plans at any time.
Safe Link Wireless Free Arizona Cell Phone
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Plan Support Contact: 1-800-977-3768
Technical Support Contact: 1-800-378-1684
Am I Eligible For a Free Arizona Cell Phone?
You are eligible to Arizona free cell phone if you participate in one of this government programs:
• Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Food Stamps
• Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• National School Lunch (free program only)
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• State Child Health Insurance Plan/KIDCARE
You may also qualify if your household program is totaled at or under 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How To Get A Free Arizona Cell Phone.
The first thing you need to do is to access Safelink Wireless.com. Familiarize yourself with the site and the requirements to submit your application for free government cell phone. Make sure that you are applying under your state zip code and you have a valid address–P.O boxes are not accepted.
For Arizona residents. take advantage of this opportunity for a FREE Arizona cell phone and service. The program was intended for you to have and to enjoy. It is easy to qualify and submit as your application is just a click away. Apply now and get free phone.